[Ansteorra] Armor inspections at Gulf Wars

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 08:16:38 PDT 2007

Every kingdom goes thru these rumors, I hit quite a
few wars and personally feel we hit hard(not the
hardest) and are nowhere near the high end on calling.
There are folks from both coasts that I cannot hit
hard enough with a sword to even get a casual glance.
To say any one kingdom hits hard and/or calls hard is
painting that kingdom(whoever they are) with way to
broad a brush.
Robert
(40 wars and still going)