[Ansteorra] Apology

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:22:01 PDT 2007

Salut cozyns,

You can, I promise, bank on the sincerity and honesty of Laszlo's apology
and report. I know Laszlo as a comrade in arms and as a member of the
Ansteorran Kingdom Marshallate rules revision committee. Laszlo is an
honorable and safety-conscious warrior and an all-around likeable gentleman.

I believe Duke Hoegaarden, Sir Gideon, and Sir Giotto will gladly affirm
this testament.

I hope Derek suffers no lasting effects from this trauma.

lo vostre per vos servir
Meser Lyonel Oliver Grace, Baro, OP
Impedimentum via est
(The obstacle is the path)