[Ansteorra] Work weekend in DFT

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:17:48 PDT 2007

Greetings from Lady Elspeth,

I am sorry to report that the work weekend scheduled for this weekend has
been cancelled.  Due to the weather, we are not going to be able to do the
work we had planned.

I am however; inviting anyone that wishes to come to Granbury, to a birthday
celebration for Gerhart.  It will be at my mother's home (it is larger), on
Saturday the 24th.  Please let me know if you can make it, BYOB and a snack
to share.  I will have chili and hotdogs for everyone.

Home number is 817-579-0817 or at my email at elspeth013 at hotmail.com

Thanks, a new date for the work weekend will be announced.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Autocrat