[Ansteorra] Being ancient (was: Border Branches - promoting attendance at events)

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:07:34 PDT 2007

At 06:56 PM 3/23/2007, Willow wrote:

>Master Tivar 's note was great. Copy it and save it, put it in the
>Wisdom of the ages folder. I want  to comment Master Tivar is not
>just an Old SCAer he is an Ancient SCAer.

Actually, I tend to refer to myself as a fossil.

I'm both a Pelican and a White Scarf. Master + Don = mastadon.

According to the rumor mill, I've been killed (for real) at least once.

My kids (and some of the cadets) keep saying that I'm "old, slow and dusty."

So what else would you call a dusty old dead mastadon?

         -Tivar Moondragon