[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:05:53 PDT 2007

I've this and similar quotes many times

On 3/24/07, Chass <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Like Gulf Wars.. he makes money hand over fist for us
> using that site. They could fix the site to become A.D.A. compliant.

Chass Brown

and I wonder, "Says who?"  Are these just the statements of those who look
at the $50 gate fee, multiple it by 3000 people, and say "They must make
*tons* of money!!"?

Why do I keep hearing people say this?  Does anyone know and could share how
much the owner does or doesn't profit.  Actually, honestly, it's not really
our business, but I get tired of hearing this statement made by people when
I suspect that they don't know how much profit goes to the site owner.

JP

--
There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.