[Ansteorra] ADA compliant sites (was new trend flyer apology)

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 10:27:58 PDT 2007

Because of my pain levels I still suffer from and the fact my meds
zombified me most of the time I could not do the office what it needs. I
am very well aware of my limitation. If it were not for these problems I
would lead by example (but since my stance I doubt the Baronies and
their cantons would accept me as a autocrat bidder). I have given the
groups a list of sites, I have made sure they were accessible. Is that
not offering assistance? I am being proactive not just griping or
throwing a fit.

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead