[Ansteorra] Hancock's closing select locations

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 17:14:51 PDT 2007

The Hancocks in Denton is closing, final close due around June.

  Colleen

Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
  On the heels of Walmart's recent announcement of closing down their fabric
departments comes more fabric store closing news. Over the last week I have
noticed postings about Hancock's store closings.

http://www.hkfch11.com/ Tells you why.

Check your local Hancock's fabric store to see if they are on the list for
closing down.

While these closings mean good deals on fabric and notions, the short term
score truly means that some places will have one less spot to get quality
fabric. I really enjoyed working for them in my college years. This is
really sad to watch happen.

Chiara Francesca