[Ansteorra] [Elfsea] March 25 in Anstoerra history

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 17:45:30 PDT 2007

How cool is that?  It is "sometimes" good to have the ancient around keeping
alive the traditions of our game, although I seriously doubt that you, Your
Grace, are all that ancient!  Upon traditions were most societies and
religious expressions founded, after all.

Gerita,
Also getting up there, but with a certain lack of knowledge and experience
all the same.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox