[Ansteorra] New Trends, ADA et al

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 12:03:23 PDT 2007

Greetings,

  I usually try to be a lurker here and learn. What I am seeing on this thread is many points of view and some concern. Chass, we all want things to be better for all. I know that we have found sites that are easily accessible for you. While they may not be on your list they are graveled roads, and entry to cabins are ramped (not all but some), have electricity in the cabins. Be assured that there are those that think of these things when looking at sites, not just because of your words but because the good folks of Ansteorra care for each other.

  As for Gulf War, the site is not comfortable for many, but we do at this time have to remember the owner is just now starting to recover from a horrible natural disaster that affected many of our fellow SCA players. While it is not a perfect world, no candy coating is going to make it so, remember that others have experiences that effect their lives.

  Hopefully, yes, one day you will get to attend Gulf Wars.

  Regards to all for your time,

  Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill
  Protege to Master Artorius ap Caradoc
  Barony of Eldern Hills

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less