[Ansteorra] Opinions about tent

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Sat Mar 3 09:27:41 PST 2007

For about the same price you could buy a period tent (I know you said that
you didn't want a period tent yet) from Midwest Tent.

http://www.midwesttent.com/

Watch for them on eBay, he usually lists them there.  Most of Rhoadd have
these tents and they are great quality for the price.  Customer service has
always been outstanding.  I can set up my 11x11 by myself.

Ld. Robert de Bray