[Ansteorra] Semi-OT question... advice sought on vehicles suitible for Ansteorra camping events...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 07:30:17 PDT 2007

First of all, let me suggest that you contact the
seneschal of Bjornsborg.  They will be able to give
you a more definite idea of what the weather is like
out there all the time. I have friends out there and
I'm out there a lot for events but I don't know the
weather all the time.

As for my area, in the spring and fall there's rain.
A Lot of it.  That goes for most of the state by the
way.  In winter, there's ... well more rain.
Basically the rainy season in Houston is from March to
March.  There's actually only Summer that there's not
a lot of rain, but when it does rain there's usually
bad thunder and lightning.  The temp gets up to about
105.

Hmmmmmm ... I don't want to scare you about the area.
We don't usually have camping events in the summer.
That's the indoor event season, like up north the
indoor event season is in the winter.

If you want any other info, let me know.

Maria
--- "Haraldr Bassi (ansteorra lists)"