[Ansteorra] Semi-OT question... advice sought on vehicles suitible for Ansteorra camping events...

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:06:35 PDT 2007

LOL, so you'll be driving a lot then, eh?  Bjornsborg is 8-10 hours from the
northernmost group in the kingdom, and 6 or more from the east or west edge
of the kingdom... If you haven't really been to texas before, it's BIG!

JP

On 3/13/07, Haraldr Bassi (ansteorra lists) <ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org>
wrote:

> Chris Dunham wrote:
> > There are camping events here in the spring and fall, not to mention the
> > winter, where things turn muddy and a 4x4 is a good idea.  It really
> depends
> > on where in Ansteorra you will be relocating.
>
> I am moving to Bjornsborg but anticipate driving to all corners of the
> kingdom
> and even into the neighboring kingdoms often and regularly.
>
> Thanks for the advice,
> Haraldr

There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.