[Ansteorra] Fw: HB 461 Unanimously Approved by Committee

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 10:22:01 PDT 2007

Briefly, there was legislation passed in Texas that required
registration of all livestock in the state, imposing civil and criminal
penalties for failure to do so.  Under the existing legislation it could
have required you to notify a state official every time you take your
horse out your front gate for a trail ride, or face sanctions.  HB 461
is intended to repeal that legislation, and therefore is near and dear
to the equestrian community.

Alexis