[Ansteorra] OT Pet food recall

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 14:54:12 PDT 2007

Just looking at the initial list can be pretty terrifying considering
it lists major companies like Iams, Eukanuba and Science Diet. It is
worth knowing at this stage that NO dry foods are suspected, only the
canned/pouch varieties specifically listed.

If you feed your animals cans or pouches of anything labeled "cuts" or
in "gravy" (indeed, if wheat gluten is mentioned as an ingredient at
all) I'd encourage you not to feed that food until you investigate
further. One of the veterinarians on a forum I subscribe to (one that
monitors cat food especially closely) feels the list of recalled foods
may still at this point be incomplete.

~ Kat MacLochlainn
Wiesenfeuer