[Ansteorra] Armor inspections at Gulf Wars.

djmccreary at peoplepc.com djmccreary at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 19 21:33:48 PDT 2007

I think one of the main inspection problems I heard mentioned at War was the inconsistancies between different kingdoms policies. While I understand that different kingdoms have different rules, the ruled being used at war needed to be standardized and posted to the Gulf Wars website well in advance and in much detail. I heard many fighters scheduling their "inspections" to coincide with the schedule of a Marshal from their home Kingdom because things would pass that other marshals wouldnt pass.

I would also like to make mention of the high number of injuries this year caused by excessive force. There were several concussions, cracked ribs, and at least one broken hand. injuries like this are un-necessary. We do this for fun, and while minor injuries are bound to happen, severe injuries should not be expected.

Ghita Amati

No trees were killed in the sending of this message,
but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.