[Ansteorra] So for we who live vicariously...

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Mar 21 08:33:27 PDT 2007

It was a great party indeed, and the fire dancers were incredible.  I was
very honored to be able to recite my sonnet for the gathered Chirurgeons.

And my thanks again for being my chauffeur that evening - Queen's Highway
is quite long when you try to walk it on crutches, even if it's only from
Five Points Corner to The End of the World.

I will send you a copy of the poem in a separate email.

Padraig
Caley's Passenger
--
Nunc est bibendum.

medicfem at aol.com wrote:
> Don't forget Padraig, the poetry recited for the the chirurgeon's party.
I picked you up in a golf car for that one. Can I get a copy of the
poem?

> I loved being witness to "the cops being called" on the chirurgeon
party. I felt like was in junior high and my parents were out of town!
It was great! Who knew chirurgeons could party so well? Blocking Roads
and getting alot of Ooooos. Many thank yous goes out to all the
wonderful fire spinners! You Guys Rock!