[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 11, Issue 21

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:33:15 PDT 2007

At 04:56 PM 3/20/2007, you wrote:

>The name Richard Mont Royale rings a bell. Is he from Atenveldt? If he is,
>he may have been the representative of the Crown who came in to town and
>held court with the Crown's permission. If this is the person, he awarded
>some AoA's and perhaps even some peerages.

I know that Sir Koris did this at least once, back in the early days
in Stargate (he knighted Sir Balthazar.)

It was before my time, but I've been told that Michael of Moria came
in with a batch of scrolls that had the Crown's signature on them,
and Michael was to put worthy folks' names on them and give them out.

I don't know of of Richard of Mont Royale doing so (that doesn't mean
he didn't, just that I've never heard that he did.)

>Bran de Tentreak, Mistress Janet, and Kasilda Kubasik are my usual sources
>for history before my time. Bran, however, is hard to pin down. He claims
>not to remember anything.

<chuckle> Too much LDS back in the '60s?

         -Tivar Moondragon