[Ansteorra] Armor inspections at Gulf Wars

john tygart j_tygart at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:35:21 PDT 2007

Woah,
You were told that he was targeted because he plays Japanese?

While there are not many of us who play Japanese in Ansteorra, there are a
few. And there were (judging from the pictures I have seen, I wasnt able to
go ) more japanese than ever at this years war. 4 Japanese Knights, and
numerous others including an entire household that fought as a unit. Clan
Hanashi, i believe.

I certainly hope that whoever told you this was mistaken.

Thank You,
Ld. Odawara Taro Yoshinobu