[Ansteorra] Apology

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:45:54 PDT 2007

I can indeed vouch for this man and do so gladly.  I have been pleased
to call him friend for several years.  In all the time I've known him
he has been a clean honorable fighter who calls lighter than he hits,
places the safety of others above his own, and always puts honor
before victory.

I have always known him to be fair, truthful and sincere.  I highly
value his counsel.

I back his honor with my own without hesitation.

So say I,

Giotto di Giovanni
Knight of Ansteorra