[Ansteorra] Found at GW

Ceallach mac Donal ceallach at dwarfworks.com
Sat Mar 24 09:44:36 PDT 2007

While packing up on Sunday I found a ceramic topped bottle with a leather
carrying holder and strap had rolled under the edge of my storage tent
sometime during the war.  As it was a mere hour before the site closed it
seemed that Lost & Found was no longer appropriate so I brought it home.
This was found at Ricardo di Pisa lane & Colchester so I figured there was a
good chance it was Ansteorran.

If a leather bottle & holder with a D on one side and an M on the other
sounds familiar contact me and there may be a way to return it.

Ceallach mac Donal
Bryn Gwlad