[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 10:24:49 PDT 2007

Because he is not renting the site for free. Simply put the law is the
law and he should comply. The A.D.A. has been in effect for over 16
years. If he is going to open the site to use it should be accessible.

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead