[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 11:36:54 PDT 2007

I recant ok... He is making a reasonable (read good here) profit how is
that? Now that we are done splitting hairs on that one statement can we
get back to the meat of the original discussion? Like why has he not
bothered to update the site with non-skid pathways so people don't get
stuck?

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead