[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 11, Issue 48

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Sun Mar 25 20:03:38 PDT 2007

Having dealt groups like Advocacy Inc in the past. Your mileage will
vary and as in most legal issues, if you ask 5 lawyers, you will get 10
different answers.

One of the best legal minds I ever knew, was not a lawyer nor did she
aspire to be one, but had a very keen mind and logical for the legal and
regulatory issues and words.

Read the law, read it all. Don't read anything into it, but most of all
read it all. What is said in section A, may be changed by section B and
then adjusted by section C.

Just my 2 cents and the voice of experience.

I deal with this kind of regulations every day.

Take care...

Niklas