[Ansteorra] SCA, the ADA, and all of us

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:19:42 PDT 2007

Not everyone wants to go to events that are primitive. This IS a game.
There are reasons the culture advanced, ya know.

 As far as sites that meet requirements, yes, we should do our best to
aquire sites that are accomodating. That is common sense and is
appreciated by those who need said accomodations.

 On the other hand, if the event you are attending is known to not
have what you need to make your time there comfortable, make
preparations for it, know that it is what it is.

 I love the game but I am all for a hot shower and I appreciate sites
with nice facilities. Believe me, outdoor beauty is way better when
you don't have 300 people funking it up.

I feel like we've done pretty good so far, but it is always good to
strive to do better.

:)

Tega