[Ansteorra] SCA, the ADA, and all of us special note

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 12:01:46 PDT 2007

Pssst BOD and their Attny's Already said they have to comply to the
A.D.A.. Hmm voiced special needs get told I am seeking special
treatment, been there done that tired of it. I do supply some of my own
needs but when a site is in such a state that I can not get around then
things need to change. When accessible sites are given to groups and
they ignore them and use the same old same old crappy trashy sites that
tear up vehicles and my All terrain wheelchair can not get around in
things need to change. When we voice our needs or thoughts we get
flamed, A small portion of the msg nitpicked (as you can see about the
gulf wars site and the attempt to distract from the A.D.A. conversation
and how the site is illegal), etc. I have faced the BOD. I have talked
to them. It was I who got them to admit they were not immune to the
A.D.A. through threat of banishment (which is again illegal, falls under
the retaliatory laws). It is I who yet again got off the phone with the
President of the SCA talking about this and need for information to come
yet again from on high so I can stop hearing this we are immune crap
again even though they publicly on all lists announced on all lists they
had to comply to the A.D.A..

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead