[Ansteorra] New Trend flyer apology

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 12:55:24 PDT 2007

     When I Call the sites after posting them and always hear "No one
from the SCA has called us and asked about our sites" and this was from
everyone on the list I gave except the church camp, I begin to wonder. I
have checked each time I have given the list out to someone, multiple
tries. Yes you did use lake Murrey but you used the small site and it's
the worst one. I know this my wife grew up there and is quite familiar
with all 3 camp sites. Yes you are actively trying to find sites that
are more accommodating and I am generalizing. I will also say Baron Ian
is talking with me about this offlist. I would one day love to attend
Gulf. I would love one day to ask for a reasonable accommodation and not
be treated like I am asking for a special treat/favor. I do travel with
friends and I count you Duncan (who is not spelled Duncan) and Ian
amongst those friends. No my complaint is not only about Cimarron.

Chass Brown A.K.A.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.

Muddeler of Mead