[Ansteorra] regarding improvements to Gulf War site

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:31:48 PDT 2007

Sometimes it's the little things that count. There was a household in
particular that brought in new shower curtains and hooks for the bath
dump, I mean bath house behind Security. The shower curtains that were
there had holes SO big that you could see all but the head of the
person standing in the stall. I was told the name of the household,
but I can't remember! Hats off to them for replacing the "peek a boo"
shower curtains and giving us hooks to hang stuff on.

Tega