[Ansteorra] regarding improvements to Gulf War site

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 21:52:36 PDT 2007

On Mar 26, 2007, at 11:08 PM, klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:

> This is the thread that would not end,
> Yes, it goes on and on my friend.
> Somebody started typing it not knowing what it was,
> Now they'll just go on typing it forever, just because
>
> This is the thread that would not end...

Huh? Actually this thread has had several sub-threads.

I, for one, was happy to hear about how some folks had taken it upon
themselves, without making a lot of noise and asking for credit, to
improve the things they saw lacking at Gulf Wars.  Vivat to them!

If your verse was meant as a complaint, well you too, can be
proactive and use the 'delete' key.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas