[Ansteorra] So for we who live vicariously...

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Mon Mar 26 21:56:41 PDT 2007

OOps, suppose this is what I get for being in a hurry. Hit send instead of
delete...Well now that I have your attention.
 This was war was made memorable by two things. Getting to see Mistress
Stella, getting her Lion, and killing HRM Martin during the town battle and
winning the price he had set on his head.
Chiang, who will now back away from the key board