[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Martha Elliff polera001 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:05:19 PDT 2007

That's correct and the $2,000 per mile is low.  It priced out at $660 per 14
_yards_  which is  0.0079545 of a mile.  You also have to put the gravel
down at least twice in that first year to get it to stick.  The first layer
embeds in the dirt.  You must also consider the fact that you'll lose some
of the gravel to either side of the path you're laying out.

Graveling a road is a lot more work and money than it looks like.

Rosalinda