[Ansteorra] Lighting the privies (was hiding the privies)

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:05:58 PDT 2007

Something to read? Ewww I don't wanna be in the porta potty long
enough to read something! LOL
 When I was on sanitation duty at gulf I noticed that some of the
porta potties had those kinds of lights you are talking about. The
only thing I noted is that they must not stick to the plastic very
well because all of them were either in the floor or on the back of
the toilet seat. Seems like a good idea. I guess they either got
bumped off or they slid down.