[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Profits was Re: New Trend flyer apology

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:13:05 PDT 2007

We have a 300 foot gravel driveway. It needs a new layer about every 12 to
18 months. Upkeep must be factored in as well, as HE Sigen has said. It will
cost us about $500 every 12 - 18 months just for upkeep. Improvements are
deductible. Maintenance is not.

Ly Amanda Blackwolf

On 3/26/07, Sigen3 at aol.com <Sigen3 at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 3/26/2007 6:27:02 PM Central Standard Time,
> humble_archer at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Gravel  roads do NOT last 15 years. It's $7000.00 this year and you get to
> write  off $466.00 per year for taxes. There are maintance expensses each
> and
>
> every year that are not tax write off. If you had to barrow the
> money  there
> interest expenesses. I think your $2000.00 per mile may be  low.
>

> plachoya
>

> Yes, $2000 is way off.  Here in Tulsa, the materials *alone*  would be
> ~$3500.  Then there is the labor to do the base prep, and place  the
> gravel.  We do this sort of thing for a living....
>
> Sigen
>
> Miracle Whip?  Would that be a new product by some Natural Horse-MAN-Ship
> Guru? :-)
> E.  Morgan

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.