[Ansteorra] Where is best place to post request?

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 12:38:14 PDT 2007

We have a growing canton in our barony that has folks who are interested in Light Weapons fighting.  However, the financial outlay for armor and equipment before trying it out to  see if it is something that the folks are interested in or not is a problem.  The canton is new enough that it doesn't have any loaner gear.  They are interested in borrowing or purchasing used light weapons armor and gear from fighters who may have decided it isn't for them or who have retired.  Any assistance in how to get this information out there to the Kingdom level would be greatly appreciasted.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO