[Ansteorra] Eldern XXIX

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 06:56:27 PDT 2007

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

  Time grows near, only 12 days untill Eldern XXIX, May 18-20, 2007 at Camp E-Ko-Wah, east of Marlow, Oklahoma.

  Come one come all and join us for the celebration of our 29th anniversary. The weekend will be filled with skilled fighting in chivalric and rapier combat to select our new champions and a challenging archery championship, childrens badge classes, A&S display/competition and a hafla following court. So come prepared for fun and merriment.

  Cabin reservations are closed as all cabins are reserved. Plenty of camping area is available throughout the camp site.

  Feast reservations are available, please contact the feast steward, Lord Meurik (listed in the Black Star).

  Tavern will be available for a modest fee, hosted by Lady Audra.

  Lord Gunnarr haukr,
  Event Steward