[Ansteorra] smiths & metal workers

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 10:06:00 PDT 2007

My squire brother has 3 hand crank bellows for sale at $100 each. All are in good working order. If there are any questions please contact me off list.
  In service,
  Lochlan

Jay Yeates <jyeates at realtime.net> wrote:
  Was scanning the days links and found this link I wanted to share:

http://64.176.180.203/washtubforge.htm

it's a simple, compact, portable charcoal forge designed for easy
construction, use of any lump charcoal. About the only hard part is finding
a hand crank blower, but now that Centaur has a regional outlet, should not
be a problem.

Enjoy

'wolf