[Ansteorra] Herald's Warranting Class at Kings College and General Consultation Table

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:56:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

    There will be a herald's Warranting Class at Kings College. This is
required for all Branch Heralds. If you are interested in becoming a branch
herald this would be a good class to take. If your a deputy herald this
should be a class to consider also.

     There will also be a general consultation table at Kings College  I'm
looking for Heralds to work shifts from 9am to 5pm if there is a time slot
you would like to work please let me know . Ldy Valeria,Solstice

--
Valerie W. Brown

--
Valerie W. Brown