[Ansteorra] Gleann Abhann Crown Tourney is Almost Here!

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Fri May 11 12:05:40 PDT 2007

Can you believe it? Only one more week until Gleann Abhann's Spring Crown
Tourney in Smythkepe!!
We are working hard to bring you a weekend to remember in the wilds of the
Ozark National Forest.

Just a few quick reminders from the event staff:

* Cabin Space is sold out, but there is still plenty of camping space.
There is also a list of area hotels on our webpage
http://smythkepe.org/crown.htm . Click on the link that says "lodging"

* Feast Space is also sold out. You are welcome to bring your own grills and
have your own "private" feast if you so choose. We will also have a list of
area restaurants available at Troll. We might even persuade our Web Minister
to post it on our webpage ;)

* Our Reservationist has asked me to remind everyone that it is CASH ONLY at
Troll.

* Please remember that Shoal Creek Youth Camp is a DRY SITE!! Please honor
this so we may use the site again in the future. :)

* Most importantly: HAVE FUN! If you're not having fun, you're doing it
wrong ;)

Hope to see many of you next week! :)