[Ansteorra] Fw: [Burkhaven] bad stuff here in the east

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:13:26 PDT 2007

Elspeth wrote:

"Much as I love the friends I have made in the SCA, I am pretty particular
> where my
> kids spend the night.
>
> Maybe I just think differently, but I know where my kids are, and it is
> not
> spending the night at a single man's house."

Believe me, you are not alone in your thinking on this.  As the father of
two small girls, (4 and 8) My wife and I would never allow them to stay at a
single man's house, period.  We both agreed that we have to know the
parent(s) of the children where they do go, and only allow the oldest to
spend the night with those we absolutely trust.

The parents in this case have to take some of the blame here, in my opinion.

Dietrich