[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Baronial lost and found

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 18:17:03 PDT 2007

Greetings friends and family,
 I do apologize for the lateness of this post. It took me a short while to make sure I gathered all the lost and found items from Bordermarch Baronial.

Found:
 Yellow bag with tent stakes
 Small mesh bag
 Gulf Wars T-shirt
 Child's cloak
 Directors chair with device painted on canvas
 Small bowl with spoon, steak knife and clear plastic drinking glass

If you are the owners of any of these said items, please contact me off list and we can get everything situated.
Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed our event. Hope to see you all again real soon.

In service,
Ld. Nikolai syn Vladislav