[Ansteorra] Heralds at the Lysts at Castleton

Susan Froebel susanfroebel at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 09:11:35 PDT 2007

I want to commend those equestrians and fighters who used heralds during the
tourney of the Lysts at Castleton.  In particular I want to make known that
Fergus and Redhammer (I think he said his name was and that he was from
Seawinds) went above and beyond serving their masters, making sure I knew
what was happening on the field and running the occasional errand for me
after my first herald had to leave site and my second one fell asleep and
couldn't be reawakened.

To all the heralds who made my work much more light, I thank you greatly.  I
would willingly and gladly work with any of you again and I hope to see you
again soon.

In service,
Rhiannon o Goed Niwlog
Listmistress for the Lysts at Castleton