[Ansteorra] Bad things

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 15 10:22:28 PDT 2007

    Greeting Richard,

       I have 101 ideas....where would you like me to start????

        But First....who do I tell them too?....no offense meant

      Ld. Kandyce

"Dale, Richard N" <DaleRN at aetna.com> wrote:

I have seen a great many posts under this subject. A question I have is
how many of the people who have posted will now volunteer to help with
children's activities at events and undergo the background check? We
have been doing a lot of talking about this subject. What about turning
some of this energy into actions? What are you going to differently in
the future?

Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna