[Ansteorra] Pot Luck dinner added to King's College

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:15:19 PDT 2007

Greetings one and all,

Mistress Gwyenth Blackrose is hosting a pot luck dinner at the conclusion of
King's Collage in celebration of her recent elevation to the Order of the
Pelican and her stepping down as MoAS.  She invites you to also join her at
a bardic circle following dinner to continue the celebration.  We are
calling on  bards to attend to help make this a memorable evening for her
and all who join her.

Regards,
Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon
Lady Cristyana Lambrecht
Co-Event Stewards

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We