[Ansteorra] Bad things

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:24:35 PDT 2007

Well, I like the idea of using other background checks to qualify. Take it
from someone who held a Top Secret clearance, it makes the 4H and Boy Scout
checks child's play, no pun intended. Anyone with a military security
clearance is sqeeky clean, with character references. Granted, even that is
not absolute.

Faelan