[Ansteorra] How's the Weather? (shameless event plug) ;)

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Wed May 16 06:36:45 PDT 2007

The weather for Gleann Abhann's Crown Tourney this weekend is looking very
good. Overnight
lows 55-60 with High's 75-80. Chance of rain about 10 percent. We had a good
rain Tuesday so things may be slightly damp, but we forsee no major problems
with mud.

We've just updated our website once again (www.smythkepe.org/crown.htm )
with a tentative schedule for the
weekend's events. If you've come by before, please come by again to check
the latest updates.

A few quick notes:

- Bed space is sold out, but plenty of camping space remains.

- Feast is sold out, but arrangements are being made for a "Backdoor"
feast. We will also have restaurant information available.

- Please remember this is a Dry Site. We respectfully request you honor this
edict (we'd like to use this site again, someday)

If this is your first trip to Smythkepe or Gleann Abhann: welcome! If you've
been here
before: welcome back! We hope you enjoy yourself!