[Ansteorra] OT: Bedding dilemma

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:58:10 PDT 2007

Hello to the kingdom!

I have a general question and thought I would pose it to everyone to
get the most information I could.

My lady and I are sick of air mattresses and would like to move to
something a bit more dependable. What is the best bedding in terms of
set up / break down, amount of truck space it would take up, etc.

I have heard suggestions on rope beds but I've also heard that the
ropes will stretch and take a lot of maintenance. I have been looking
at platform beds but I am trying to work out an easy (and cheaper) way
to make one myself instead of buying it from a store.

We'll most likely be using a futon mattress so I am mainly looking for
bed frame ideas. What do you use currently, what have you used in the
past, what sort of problems or praises have you come across? Do you
make or have have a good bed frame that you'd like to sell? Any
information, either on the list or directly to me, would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
~Morgan Blackdragon~