[Ansteorra] Bedding dilemma

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Wed May 16 10:47:25 PDT 2007

I made a slat bed that 'looks' period but is strictly modern construction.
BUT - it's easy to put up, store and take with me.  It requires a little bit
of woodworking knowledge, two 2x4's, two pieces of 2x8 shelving pine and 4
4x4 gate/railing posts.  I'll draw up some plans and email them to you if
you'd like - just don't think I could get the plans to you today, maybe by
Friday and trust me they won't be CAD drawings.  I use a futon mattress with
this design as well.

Robert deBray