[Ansteorra] Bad Things

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:53:50 PDT 2007

That is completely ebil, and absolutely brilliant. I know it would work with
me, if I had children. I doubt that I am alone in that.

I can see that this would/will be a very effective way to encourage parental
involvement in the MoC. The only recommendation I would make to add to that,
would be a waiver for parental units to sign that acknowledged that they
understand and agree that the children will be returned to them if there is
insufficient volunteers.

Of course, I do not know if that is already in place. Please accept my
apologies, if it is and I have stepped on toes here.

Luciana