[Ansteorra] Vivat to retiring Chronicler Barat

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 16:20:48 PDT 2007

Barat said:
  > It has been a pleasure, and occasionally a pain, to serve as your Kingdom
> Chronicler for the last two years. While I am leaving the office in
> capable hands, I must admit I will miss the job. Perhaps in four or six
> years...
> Thank you Ansteorra.
> H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
> Kingdom Chronicler - Ansteorra (just for a bit longer)

  Vivat to HL Barat for a fine job as Chronicle of the Black Star for these past years.
  As one who has sent regular regnum updates and officer reports, I appreciate his prompt responses advising receipt of my articles and changes.   And I've enjoyed the many covers printed on his watch.
  Vivat!
  Cheers, Hillary