[Ansteorra] OT: Bedding dilemma

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed May 16 19:33:09 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/16/2007 9:16:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
montega2 at gmail.com writes:

What  about the ropes stretching? Has anyone ever had a problem with  that?

Designed a queen size rope bed for Gulf War- Use nylon ropes- ropes
stretched and had to constntly retighten- even so evrything rolled to the  middle.
Wasn't a problem for me but wife didn't like it. Redesigned same  bed for Pensic
by putting a 2x4 down the middle so any sagging would be in the  middle of
each half of the bed- better, less complaints from wife but got real  tired of
tightening rope. besides- set is a bear for time. Redesigned  bed  for 9
Worthies by putting a lip around inside that 2-  3 and 1/2 foot by 5  foot sheets of
3/8 plywood rest on.  Quick setting up and down and  comfortable for wife and
me.  No more complaints and looks period with  special air matress on it- but
that's a whole other story.

Bors
Baron Loch  Soillier
Malleus et Deus