[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 13, Issue 43

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 00:36:52 PDT 2007

I have a platform bed that I got from barefoot boxes and I love it it will fit into the trunk of a saturn with room for other stuff lots of room :-) the night after I picked mine up I had the BEST nights sleep I have EVER had at an SCA event in 15 years I love it will not go back to any thing else Oh and my air matresses last a whole lot longer then before we got this bed. Talk to lady Katrine at barefootboxes.com
  Lady Gwen

Hello to the kingdom!

I have a general question and thought I would pose it
to everyone to
get the most information I could.

My lady and I are sick of air mattresses and would
like to move to
something a bit more dependable. What is the best
bedding in terms of
set up / break down, amount of truck space it would
take up, etc.

I have heard suggestions on rope beds but I've also
heard that the
ropes will stretch and take a lot of maintenance. I
have been looking
at platform beds but I am trying to work out an easy
(and cheaper) way
to make one myself instead of buying it from a store.

We'll most likely be using a futon mattress so I am
mainly looking for
bed frame ideas. What do you use currently, what have
you used in the
past, what sort of problems or praises have you come
across? Do you
make or have have a good bed frame that you'd like to
sell? Any
information, either on the list or directly to me,
would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
~Morgan Blackdragon~